- 4 slices soy and linseed bread
- 80g fresh low-fat ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 3 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup small fresh basil leaves
Toast bread. Cut in half diagonally.
- Spread toast with half the ricotta. Top with tomato and avocado. Sprinkle with basil and remaining ricotta. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Anonymous asked: okay so i started doing squats, wall sits and stuff and i saw that my lower thighs are beginning to tone up, but my inner thigh fats are refusing to go away so my thighs look really awkward, is there any exercises i can do to tone my inner thighs and have lean (not skinny or muscular) legs? xxx
ok well thats good that they are getting toned! it shows that your work is paying off! to tone the inside of your legs you could try leg lifts (lay on your side and with both legs out straight lift the leg ontop about 45 degrees up and down) and see if they work
Anonymous asked: what do i do if i want to improve my fitness workout wise? xoxo love your blog by the way guys
do you have a current workout that you do at the moment? the best way to improve your fitness is cardio (running, walking, etc -endurance stuff) a balance of high intensity is also key to improving your fitness :)